Annual Giving Coordinator Isenberg School of ManagementCompany: University of Massachusetts Amherst
Date Posted: May 8, 2017
The Position: The Isenberg School of Management is seeking an Annual Giving Coordinator to support the daily operations of the Isenberg annual giving activities. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Annual Giving, this position manages a wide range of complex administrative operations including implementing, coordinating and monitoring annual giving projects, interacting with internal and external constituents, and managing budgets and data. The Annual Giving Coordinator works closely with the Isenberg Marketing and Communications department and the UMass Amherst Annual Fund to help create opportunities for increased philanthropic support from Isenberg constituents.
- Support the Assistant Director of Annual Giving in implementing programs to enhance the daily operations of annual giving at Isenberg. Collaborate with the Isenberg Marketing and Communications department and the UMass Amherst Annual Fund to increase the participation rate and maximize annual giving revenue at the Isenberg School.
- Support the Assistant Director of Annual Giving in the planning, implementation and management of the Isenberg Senior Gift Campaign, Isenberg Scholarship Program, Isenberg MinuteFunds and #UMassGives.
- Develop, coordinate and facilitate direct mail and electronic annual fund appeals, with the potential of a phonathon.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Isenberg Scholarship Program webpage, Isenberg Senior Gift Campaign webpage and various annual giving platforms.
- Maintain and update communication and project management calendars.
- Run key fundraising software programs; perform data analysis, and data management.
- Participate in Isenberg annual giving events as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working in a university or college environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends if needed.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To be considered for this position: please submit a letter of interest and resume to Michelle Barden at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately, in the order in which they are received. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The University of Massachusetts Amherst Foundation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities and encourages applications from these and other protected group members.