Director of FundraisingCompany: Way Finders
Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Way Finders, formerly HAPHousing, provides housing and builds communities by working to eliminate homelessness, increase the supply of stable, affordable housing and provide an array of housing services to support people from all walks of life. Way Finders seeks an entrepreneurial, mission-driven Director of Fundraising to join its growing resource development and marketing team in an innovative, goal-oriented and team-based environment. Duties include:
- Development of a robust individual giving program which will encompass significant donor research and prospecting;
- Donor identification, cultivation, stewardship and engagement;
- Oversee and actively implement the Benevon fundraising model;
- Collaboration with organizational leadership to develop and implement development strategies;
- Oversight of on-line and employee giving campaigns and collaboration on marketing and social media initiatives.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, with Benevon model preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Demonstrated experience with individual giving programs, including major gifts, estate planning, bequests, etc.
- Strong organizational and strategy implementation abilities;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including public speaking;
- Knowledge of Western MA communities, social media and event management are plusses;
- A desire to research and create new programs and outreach activities preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to search firm United Personnel, c/o Abigail Emeigh, at email@example.com by October 13, 2017.