Dynamic CEO for Women’s FundCompany: Women's Fund of Western MA
Date Posted: May 4, 2017
The Women's Fund of Western MA, which serves the four Western counties of MA, seeks a dynamic CEO who is committed to social and economic empowerment and issues-based advocacy for women and girls. The Fund’s mission is to fuel progress toward gender equity by funding the most promising solutions, collaborating with results-oriented partners, and by elevating the collective power of local women to take charge, and to lead with purpose. The CEO is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission, strategic plan and financial objectives.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of and experience with women's funding networks, women's philanthropy and advancing gender equity. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of resource development and philanthropy, grants, management of staff and fiscal/administrative operations, and marketing/public relations;
- Leadership of resource development for the Fund, including implementation of comprehensive advancement strategies, development and management of tactical plans focusing on major donors, corporate supporters and annual fund efforts;
- Management of all Fund operations, including staff oversight, Board and volunteer relations, administrative and fiscal tasks to ensure effective operations;
- Oversight of public relations and marketing outreach, including print-based and social media, community relations and advocacy;
- Implementation of strategic initiatives and grant-making operations, including both obtaining and administering grants;
- Build and maintain partnerships with national, state, and local governments and allied organizations and agencies in support of the Fund’s mission.
Qualifications include: BA/BS in relevant field, advanced degree preferred. Minimum five years' experience serving on an executive leadership team in a community-based organization, non-profit or donor service program. Proven fundraising experience with individual donors and corporations. Grant making and administration experience. An in-depth understanding of social change, the status of women and girls and a familiarity with local not-for-profit organizations that serve women in the Western Mass area.
Please send resume and cover letter to search firm United Personnel, attn: Abigail at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://bit.ly/WomensFundCEO by June 9, 2017.